Webinar: Grinding Science | Process Optimization Tips
Join Erik Lawson and Ashley Johnson as they answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the grinding process. In their experience helping customers optimize their processes, it often begins with understanding abrasives and entering the correct machine parameters.
The importance of using the correct abrasive in your grinding process cannot be understated. With the correct abrasive and material combination you can:
- Decrease your process time
- Reduce excess abrasive wear
- Save your company time and money
This webinar will give you real world examples and calculations for understanding which abrasive to choose, how to calculate abrasive wear, how often to dress your abrasives, and more.
After abrasives, it is just as important to understand the way machine parameters, such as feed rate and table speed, affect the grinding process. Erik and Ashley will explain common grinding parameters and the affects they have on your finished parts to help you better understand what changes can be made in your own facility.
- Learn about abrasive types, calculating abrasive wear, and dressing conventional abrasives
- Understand how changes in grinding parameters can lead to improvements in finish, reduced abrasive wear, and time savings
- Learn tips about what to look for, how to measure, and how to achieve your desired surface finish on an industrial grinder